Manufactured with stainless steel tube and aluminum fin (Inox/Al). Compatible with all refrigerants (NH3, CO2, glycol, HFC, etc.). Modular design from 1 to 5 radial fans (Ø500, 630). Fin pitch: 4.5-6-7 mm.
AR series evaporators are high efficiency industrial cubic evaporators. Equipped with radial fans as standard with an ingenious plenum system and textile sleeve adapters. AR evaporators are of robust construction, high performance and highly resistant to corrosion.
They are ideal for installation with textile sleeves in workrooms or other similar applications.
They stand out for their very low sound pressure level, which is essential for their application.
-Tube geometry. Two geometries available: 5/8" tube 50x50 in line and 7/8" tube 65.43 x 56.66 staggered.
-Pipe material. Stainless steel AISI 304 (or AISI 316 on request).
-Aluminum fins. Optionally, they can be made of magnesium aluminum or aluminum with epoxy protection.
- Stainless steel screws.
- White thermo-lacquered aluminum fairing.
- Removable side covers. Easy access to coolant connections.
- Tray insulated with polyurethane as standard to avoid condensation. Tray made entirely of GRP (fiberglass reinforced polyester), a light and resistant material, rigid, resistant to corrosion and a good thermal, acoustic and electrical insulator.
- 'ErP ready' axial fans with IP54 or IP55 motors, depending on the model; motor protection with thermocontacts.
- The equipment is delivered pressurized and with Schrader + valves.
- Hot gas defrost in tray with check valve installed (optional).
- Electric defrosting in coil and/or tray.
- Connection to textile sleeves.
- EC fans.
- Epoxy protected sheets.
- Stainless steel fairing.
Contact with us
For any questions or clarification you may have about our equipment.