Manufactured with stainless steel tube and aluminum fin (Inox/Al). Compatible with all refrigerants (NH3, CO2, glycol, HFC, etc.). Modular design from 1 to 6 axial fans (Ø800, 900). Fin pitch: 7-10-12 mm.
BTV series evaporators are industrial units for floor installation. They are high efficiency and specially designed for flooded NH3 or CO2 systems (both pumped and gravity). Therefore, these exchangers are of robust construction, high performance and highly resistant to corrosion.
They are ideal for a wide range of industrial applications, such as static freezing tunnels and blast chillers. The BTV series comprises evaporators with a high degree of flexibility for application in customized solutions.
- Tube geometry. 7/8" 65.43 x 56.66 staggered 7/8" tube.
- Pipe material. Stainless steel AISI 304 (or AISI 316 on request).
- Corrugated aluminum fins (0.25 mm thick), in order to turbulence the air passing through the coil and increase heat transfer.
- Stainless steel screws.
- White thermo-lacquered aluminum fairing.
- Tray insulated with polyurethane as standard to avoid condensation. Tray made entirely of GRP (fiberglass reinforced polyester), a light and resistant material, rigid, resistant to corrosion and a good thermal, acoustic and electrical insulator.
- 'ErP ready' axial fans with IP55 motors.
- Height adjustable support legs.
- The equipment is delivered pressurized and with Schrader + valves.
- Hot gas defrost in tray with check valve installed (optional).
- Water defrosting.
- Electric defrosting in coil and/or tray.
- Mixed defrosting.
- Heating rings on fans.
- Fans with powered motors for ESP greater than 200 Pa.
- 100% reversible fans.
- Special engines.
- Mixed flap steps.
- Epoxy protected sheets.
- Stainless steel fairing.
Contact with us
for any questions or clarifications you may have about our equipment.