Manufactured with stainless steel tube and aluminum fin (inox/al). Specially designed for NH3 condensation. Modular design from 2 to 22 axial fans (ø800, 910, 1000). Fin pitch: 2.1-2.3 mm.
Designed for NH3 condensation, CAV condensers can also operate with a wide range of refrigerants. CAV air condensers are very robust equipment, made of thick galvanized sheet metal painted in polyester to protect the equipment from environmental corrosion.
Circuit design and tube diameters are optimized for minimum pressure drop even in the highest capacity models. This is a range of standard capacitors with a high degree of flexibility for application in customized solutions.
- Tube geometry. Pipe 5/8" 50x25 staggered.
- Pipe material. Stainless steel AISI 304 (or AISI 316 on request).
- Aluminum fins. Optionally, it can be made of magnesium aluminum or aluminum with epoxy protection.
- Stainless steel screws.
- 'ErP ready' axial fans with IP54 or IP55 motors, depending on the model; motor protection with thermocontacts.
- Independent fans in pairs to avoid air bypass in case of shutdown or failure.
- The units are delivered pressurized and with Schrader + valves.
- Adiabatic pre-cooling panel system and system control panel.
- High performance adiabatic spraying system.
- Electronically commutated EC axial fans.
- Fans connected to external watertight box.
- Pre-lacquered aluminum fins with epoxy or magnesium aluminum protection.
- Stainless steel fairing.
- Proximity switches for fans.
- Circuits for subcooling.
- Folding fans for inspection and cleaning of the finned package.
- Special electric voltage; fans at 60hz.
Contact with us
For any questions or clarification you may have about our equipment.