Manufactured with stainless steel tube and aluminum fin (Inox/Al). Specially designed for liquid air cooling. Modular design from 2 to 22 axial fans (Ø800, 910, 1000). Fin pitch: 2.1-2.3 mm.
DAP drycoolers are very robust equipment, made of thick galvanized sheet metal painted in polyester to protect the equipment from environmental corrosion.
The design of circuits and pipe diameters is optimized to obtain minimum pressure drop even in the higher capacity models, offering for the latter a 7/8" diameter pipe.
Range of standard drycoolers with a high degree of flexibility for application in customized solutions.
- Tube geometry. 5/8" tube 50x25 staggered or 7/8" tube 65.43 x 56.66 staggered.
- Pipe material. Stainless steel AISI 304 (or AISI 316 on request).
- Aluminum fins. Optionally, they can be made of magnesium aluminum or aluminum with epoxy protection.
- Stainless steel screws.
- 'ErP ready' axial fans with IP54 or IP55 motors, depending on the model; motor protection with thermocontacts.
- Independent fans in pairs to avoid air bypass in case of shutdown or failure.
- The units are delivered pressurized and with Schrader + valves.
- Electronically commutated EC axial fans.
- Fans connected to external watertight box.
- Pre-painted aluminum fins with epoxy protection or magnesium aluminum.
- Stainless steel fairing.
- Proximity switches for fans.
- Circuits for subcooling.
- Folding fans for inspection and cleaning of the finned package.
- Special electric voltage; fans at 60Hz.
Contact with us
For any questions or clarification you may have about our equipment.