ECT cubic evaporators are high efficiency units with boosted fans. Highly robust and resistant, they are ideal for a wide range of industrial applications, given their flexibility. They are particularly suitable for both static and ICQ tunnels.
- Tube geometry. 7/8" 65.43 x 56.66 staggered 7/8" tube.
- Pipe material. Stainless steel AISI 304 (or AISI 316 on request).
- Corrugated aluminum fins (0.25 mm thick), in order to turbulence the air passing through the coil and increase heat transfer.
- Stainless steel screws.
- White thermo-lacquered aluminum fairing.
- Removable side covers. Easy access to coolant connections.
- Tray insulated with polyurethane as standard to avoid condensation. Tray made entirely of GRP (fiberglass reinforced polyester), a light and resistant material, rigid, resistant to corrosion and a good thermal, acoustic and electrical insulator.
- 'ErP ready' axial fans with IP55 motors.
- The equipment is delivered pressurized and with Schrader + valves.
- Hot gas defrost in tray with check valve installed (optional).
- Water defrosting.
- Electric defrosting in coil and/or tray.
- Mixed defrosting.
- Heating rings on fans.
- Fans with powered motors for ESP greater than 200 Pa.
- Special engines.
- Mixed flap steps.
- Epoxy protected sheets.
- 100% reversible fans.
- Stainless steel fairing.
- Adjustable support legs (for equipment installation on the floor).
Contact with us
For any questions or clarification you may have about our equipment.