Manufactured with stainless steel tube and aluminum fin (Inox/Al). Compatible with all refrigerants (NH3, CO2, glycol, HFC, etc.). Modular design from 1 to 5 axial fans (Ø350, 450, 500, 560, 630). Fin pitch: 4-4,5-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 mm.
ED series evaporators are double acting industrial evaporators, specially designed for flooded NH3 systems (both pumped and gravity). ED evaporators are of robust construction, high performance and highly resistant to corrosion.
Directly applicable for frozen chambers, refrigerated and preservation chambers in the fruit and vegetable, fish and meat industries, and distribution centers of the food industry. Range of standard evaporators with a high degree of flexibility for application in customized solutions.
- Pipe geometry. Two geometries available: 5/8" tube 50x50 in line and 7/8" tube 65.43 x 56.66 staggered.
- Pipe material. Stainless steel AISI 304 (or AISI 316 on request).
- Aluminum fins. Optionally, they can be made of magnesium aluminum or aluminum with epoxy protection.
- Stainless steel screws.
- White thermo-lacquered aluminum fairing.
- Removable side covers. Easy access to coolant connections.
- Tray insulated with polyurethane as standard to avoid condensation. Tray made entirely of GRP (fiberglass reinforced polyester), a light and resistant material, rigid, resistant to corrosion and a good thermal, acoustic and electrical insulator.
- 'ErP ready' axial fans with IP54 or IP55 motors, depending on the model; motor protection with thermocontacts.
- The equipment is delivered pressurized and with Schrader + valves.
- Hot gas defrost in tray with check valve installed (optional).
- Water defrosting.
- Electric defrosting in coil and/or tray.
- Mixed defrosting.
- Heating rings on fans.
- Special engines.
- EC fans.
- Mixed flap steps.
- Epoxy protected sheets.
- Stainless steel fairing.
- Adjustable support legs (for installation of the equipment on rails).
Contact with us
For any questions or clarification you may have about our equipment.