Manufactured with stainless steel tube and aluminum fin (Inox/Al). Compatible with all refrigerants (NH3, CO2, glycol, HFC, etc.). Modular design from 1 to 4 axial fans (Ø500, 560). Fin pitch: 4-4,5-5-6-7 mm.
ETF series units are designed for installation in workrooms and corridors with limited height.
ETF 'chilled ceiling' air coolers ensure the absence of air currents in direct contact with the people working in the rooms. Application where, in addition, obtaining a low sound pressure level is essential.
- Tube geometry. Tube 5/8" 50x50 in line.
- Pipe material. AISI 304 stainless steel (or AISI 316 on request).
- Aluminum fins. Optionally, they can be made of magnesium aluminum or aluminum with epoxy protection.
- Stainless steel screws.
- White thermo-lacquered aluminum fairing.
- Removable side covers. Easy access to coolant connections.
- Tray insulated with polyurethane as standard to avoid condensation. Tray made entirely of GRP (fiberglass reinforced polyester), a light and resistant material, rigid, resistant to corrosion and a good thermal, acoustic and electrical insulator.
- 'ErP ready' axial fans with IP54 or IP55 motors, depending on the model; motor protection with thermocontacts.
- The equipment is delivered pressurized and with Schrader + valves.
- Hot gas defrost in tray with check valve installed (optional).
- Electric defrosting in coil and/or tray.
- EC fans.
- Epoxy protected sheets.
- Stainless steel fairing.
Contact with us
For any questions or clarification you may have about our equipment.